CAYAD is particularly strong in Real Estate Law. We have significant experience in all types of real estate transactions, including acquisitions of land for hotels, malls, industrial parks and other tourist and residential related developments.
The firm also offers advice on the acquisition of residential, farming, cattle, forest and Ejidal land by foreign and Mexican capital. Our services include:
- Real estate matters related to inheritance.
- Title deeds and public registry searches and registrations.
- Real estate agreements such as purchase and sale, lease, joint ownership and easements.
- Acquisitions of real estate by foreigners either directly or by means of a trust.
- Lawsuits related to the property or the possession of real estate.
- Tax implications in all real estate transactions.
- Real estate transfer taxes.
- Land use and zoning issues.
- Joint ownership/condominium agreements.
- Time share.